Schedule Plumbing Service Today
Your Local Plumbing Experts
At 1-800-Plumber +Air, we take comfort seriously. That's why, when you have a plumbing emergency, one of our highly trained plumbing technicians will come to your home to ensure your system is fixed the right way the first time.
Water Heater Services
- Whether there is water leaking from the bottom of your water heater, your water won't heat up or stay hot, or your water pressure is low, the 1-800-Plumber +Air plumbing team can help. When you walk into the utility room and step into a puddle of water, or your desired hot shower just isn't happening because the water won't warm up, call the experts.
- If your sink is always clogging, slow to drain, and smelling strange, it's most likely time for a cleaning. If standing water is a regular sight, our technicians will have your drains flowing again.
- Water damage on your floors and walls, puddles around your sinks and appliances, and high water bills are all signs of a leak. Leaks can be small and easy to find, or in the pipes beneath your home. If left alone, leaks can get out of hand quickly. Our technicians provide expert leak detection and repair.
- A sewer emergency can happen at anytime -- fortunately 1-800-Plumber +Air of Pearland is here to help. If you start to notice cracks around your foundation, slow draining toilets, or strange smells, your sewer line could be damaged. This could be caused by a number of culprits, including tree roots, or a buildup of objects in your sewer. If your sewer needs repair, call us today,
- Treating your water at home is better for your family's health, your appliances, and the environment. Call today and talk to a technician about installing an Activated Carbon Water Filter or a Reverse Osmosis Filter in your home. These will filter out bacteria, viruses, and harmful contaminants like chlorine, microplastics, and pesticides.